Today, September 28
· Sunday School begins during the 10:00 AM Mass.
· Library open after the 10:00 AM Mass.
· St. Francis Guild Social 3:00-5:00 PM Kolbe Center.
· Adventures in Matthew 2 Bible Study 6:30-8:30 PM.
Tuesday, September 30
· Adventures in Matthew 2 Bible Study 9:00-11:00 AM.
· Prayer Shawl Ministry 6:30 PM in Parish Library.
· Peace Mass - Rosary 6:30 PM; Mass 7:00 PM.
Thursday, October 2
· AA & Alanon 7:30 PM in Kennedy Hall.
Friday, October 3
· Senior Citizen Mass (in Church) & Social 9:00 AM.
· Mass & Devotions in Polish 7:00 PM in Church.
Saturday, October 4
· Devotions 7:45 AM in Church
· Polish Saturday School 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.
Sunday, October 5
· Coffee & Donuts after morning Masses in Kolbe.
· Sunday School during the 10:00 AM Mass.
· Library open after the 10:00 AM Mass.
· Adventures in Matthew 1 Bible Study 7:00-9:00 PM.
SECOND COLLECTION - At Masses on October 4-5 a second collection will be taken up for the St. Paul Seminary. There are many good things happening at our seminary and its work to form more good priests for the Church. All funds collected that weekend will directly benefit our seminarians through the seminary’s I Will Give You Shepherds campaign.
“COUNTRY CHRISTMAS EXTRAVAGANZA” in Lakeville on Saturday, November 15. $59.00 per person includes bus, show and Roast Beef Dinner. For ten years this toe-tapping, breath-taking show has captivated sold out audiences from all across the nation. Reservation and payment due by October 15th for this popular holiday show. Bus leaves at 10:00 AM; performance at Noon and dinner to follow. 12 reservations left. Call Joan at (612)379-4488.
Twelve Biblical reasons for wanting to spend time with Jesus in the Adoration Chapel.
10. Each hour you spend with JESUS in the Adoration Chapel will leave your soul everlastingly more beautiful and glorious in Heaven. “They who humble themselves shall be exalted…” “All of us, gazing on the Lord’s glory with unveiled faces, are being transformed from glory to glory into HIS image.” (Lk. 18:14) (Continued next week.)
Visit JESUS in the Adoration Chapel - Open Hours: Tuesday - 2:00 PM, Wednesday - 5:00 PM; Thursday - 3:00 PM and Saturday 11:00 AM.
Starting November 1st there will be openings on Monday at 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
For information call 612-781-4806 or 763-784-1317.
Thank you to everyone who helped make the Holy Cross Fall Festival a great success. We were blessed with outstanding weather, volunteers and guests.
Thank you to all chairpersons and workers. We appreciate your help with the organization, set-up, running the event and clean-up. Many hours of preparation went into making our Festival run smoothly.
Thank you to our many donors - parishioners, friends and local businesses. Your generosity and support provides many wonderful prizes and supplies.
Hundreds of people were served at the Outdoor Polish Booth. We also served 670 Chicken Dinners.
You all made it happen and we are grateful.
Janice Frakie and Janice Godlewski
Please remember Holy Cross Parish
in your Will.
THE FAMILY OF WALTER WARPEHA wishes to thank Father Glen Jenson, Father Bernard Reiser and Father George Kovalik for the beautiful Funeral Mass and being there during our difficult time. Thank you to dear Sister Benita and Sister Donna for their many visits. Also thank you to the Funeral Luncheon Committee and to all parishioners and friends who showed support with their presence and prayers. The Walter Warpeha and Lucille Korzeniowski Families
MASS OF GOD’S CHILDREN - Parents who have experienced the loss of a baby before or after birth are invited to attend an Archdiocesan Mass of God’s Children on Tuesday, October 7th at Nativity of Our Lord Catholic Church, 1900 Stanford Ave., St. Paul, followed by fellowship downstairs in Steiner Hall. Grandparents, siblings, other family members are welcome. For more information call 651-291-4488.
YOU ARE INVITED TO A WELCOME RECEPTION for Deacon John Belian in Kolbe Hall after the 8:00 & 10:00 AM Masses next Sunday - October 5. Deacon Belian will begin serving our three parishes in October.