Today, March 26
· Library open after all morning Masses.
· “Lolek” in the school auditorium at 2:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 29
· Soup Supper 4:30-7:00 p.m. in Kolbe.
· Faith Formation & Confirmation classes 6:30-7:45.
· Adult choir 7:00 p.m. in Church.
Thursday, March 30
· AA & Alanon 7:30 p.m. in Kennedy Hall.
Friday, March 31
· Educational Task Force FISH FRY 5:00-7:00 p.m.
· Stations of the Cross in English 6:00 p.m.
· Stations with Mass following in Polish 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 1
· First Saturday Devotions 7:45 a.m. in Church.
· Polish School 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon.
Sunday, April 2
· Sunday School/Nursery during the 10:00 a.m. Mass.
· Library open after the 10:00 a.m. Mass.
· Ham and Cash Bingo 2-5 p.m. in Kolbe.
· Program Honoring Pope John Paul II after the 11:30 Mass in the school gym.
HOLY CROSS PRAYER LINE
Call 612-789-7238 weekdays or
leave a message at 763-572-1713.
PLEASE KEEP SAVING ALUMINUM CANS - The monies raised from recycling the aluminum will now go toward painting the interior of the Church. Your help is greatly appreciated! Please put cans in the containers by the doors of the church or by the garages.
PEACE MASS - St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church, 804-2nd Street N.E., Minneapolis, will be the host of the next Peace Mass on Tuesday, March 28th. The Rosary begins at 6:30 p.m., Peace Mass begins at 7:00 p.m. Receive a copy of the message given by the Blessed Virgin Mary at Medjugorje on the 25th of each month. Refreshments follow.
Each year our parishioners and friends are invited to participate in the “Flower Memorial Fund” where the money received is used to purchase the flowers and decorations for our Church at Easter. A Memorial Booklet is prepared that lists your name and the names of those you wish to remember.
If you would like to remember your loved ones in a very special way, please return the form below to the Rectory by April 9.
On Monday, April 17 many of the plants will be given to the sick and shut-in of our parish. In this way, they are able to share in the Easter celebration of Holy Cross.
I wish to remember: