Today, November 25
· Library open after the 10:00 AM Mass.
· Adventures in Matthew Bible Study 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
Monday, November 26
· ACCW Deanery Meeting in Kolbe Center.
Tuesday, November 27
· Adventures in Matthew Bible Study 9:00 to 11:00 AM.
· Prayer Shawl Ministry 6:30 PM in the Library.
· Peace Mass - Rosary at 6:30 PM; Mass at 7:00 PM.
Wednesday, November 28
· Faith Formation & Confirmation class 6:30-7:30 PM.
Thursday, November 29
· AA & Alanon 7:30 PM in Kennedy Hall.
Friday, November 30
· Mass & Devotions in Polish 7:00 PM.
Saturday, December 1
· First Saturday Devotions 7:45 AM.
· Polish School 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.
· CHRISTMAS BAZAAR - Bake & Craft Sale, Coffee & Donuts, Carmel Corn & Candy Sale, Santa’s Secret Shop, Raffles and more in Kolbe Hall after the 4:30 PM Mass.
Sunday, December 2
· CHRISTMAS BAZAAR - Bake & Craft Sale, Coffee & Donuts, Carmel Corn & Candy Sale, Santa’s Secret Shop, Santa, Raffles & more in Kolbe Hall.
· Library open after the 10:00 AM Mass.
· Second Year Bible Study 7:00 to 9:00 PM.
TO ALL SENIORS - You are invited to join us at our Annual Mass and Dinner on Friday, December 7 at 10:30 AM in Kolbe Center. Cost is $12.00 and reservations are necessary. Please call 612-789-9168 (preferably evenings) to make your reservation. Deadline is Monday, December 3.
“COINS FOR CRIBS” - An Advent outreach project program at Holy Cross. As we prepare to celebrate the Birth of Baby Jesus at Christmas our parish will again collect coins during Advent that will be used for baby cribs. The money collected will be given to “Cradle of Hope” - a non-profit organization that works with mothers and infants in crisis. All coins received in the weekly collection plate will be given to this project. Bring extra coins to Church. If you prefer to give dollars or a check, please put your gift in an envelope marked “Cradle of Hope.” This project will begin next weekend December 1 & 2. Thank you!
WIGILIA 2007 - This year the Polanie Club of Minneapolis and St. Paul is proud to celebrate its 80th year of honoring Polish heritage by again hosting the popular Wigilia 2007. We invite you to join us with this traditional Polish Christmas Eve supper on Sunday, December 9, 2007 at Jax Café. The after dinner program will feature the Dolina Polish Dance Group. Tickets for this non-profit celebration are $35.00, including tax and gratuity. For tickets call Fran at 651-639-1464 or Roma at 651-698-8733 to reserve a space.
Feast of CHRIST THE KING.
In the Gospel we read “remember me when you come into Your Kingdom”. Let us visit the Adoration Chapel to worship CHRIST OUR KING. Pope Paul VI wrote: “How great is the value of conversing with Christ in the Blessed Sacrament, for it is very consoling to us here on earth.”
Open Hours: Sunday: 12:00 Noon
Monday: 4:00 PM
Tuesday: 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM,
12:00 Noon & 3:00 PM
Wednesday: 7:00 AM & 10:00 AM
Saturday: 8:00 AM
For information, call 612-605-2558 or 612-781-4806.
BAKE AND CRAFT SALE - The English Altar and Rosary Guild Bake and Craft Sale will be December 1 and 2. ALL MEMBERS are asked to please bring 2 baked items. Ladies will be in Kolbe Center to receive your baked goods or craft items on Saturday from 12:00 noon to 5:00 PM and Sunday morning. PLEASE share your time and talent and help make this a successful sale. Roses 104, 105 & 106 are assigned to work the Bake and Craft Sale.
CANCER HOME DONATIONS - English Altar and Rosary Guild members are asked to please remember to bring items for Our Lady of Good Counsel Cancer Home to the Monday, December 10th meeting. Current items needed are: Paper products, toilet tissue, facial tissue, individual cream soups, juices (no citrus), individual puddings, jellos and Vaseline lotion.
HELP NEEDED - Holy Cross Lectors and Eucharistic Ministers: Saturday, December 8 is the Feast of the Immaculate Conception and it is a Holy Day. Volunteers are needed Friday, Dec. 7 at 6:00 PM and Saturday, Dec. 8 at 8:00 & 10:00 AM. There is a sign up sheet in the sacristy Please help if you can. Thank you!